The Strategic Opportunity Zone Fund
Invest in qualified opportunity zones surrounding major metropolitan centers, with select investments in high growth opportunities. Investments can mitigate the taxation of capital gains and all future appreciation is tax-free if held for ten years.2
- A True Fund Investment Manager
- A diversified fund – by product type, geography and sponsorship3
- Preservation of capital is paramount – therefore lower than typical leverage and more diversification is to be expected
- Cash flow will be distributed on a quarterly basis
The fund will primarily invest in cities and areas that have strong macroeconomic trends, including:
- A young, educated workforce
- Strong population increases
- Lower costs of living compared to other areas of the country
- Higher quality of life
- Favorable tax law
The fund will look to invest throughout the country, but with an emphasis in southern states due to the predominance of the above favorable conditions.
- Leverage longstanding strategic relationships developed through our real estate consulting and investing background to invest with “best-in-class” regional and national developers
- We have a robust pipeline of potential projects located in OZ’s
- The manager retains the right to extend the life of the fund through two additional one year periods.
- Diversification does not assure against a loss. The fund is registered as non-diversified.
- The manager reserves the right to accept capital contributions of a lesser amount.
- The allocations represent the advisors’ investment thesis and do not represent a target allocation. There are no assurances the fund will meet the above allocations. Please reference the fund’s PPM for a further discussion on the fund’s investment strategy. Additionally, many projects will involve vertical and horizontal mixed use, where several of these asset classes may be combined in a single project.