The Strategic Opportunity Zone Fund
Invest in real estate opportunities in designated “opportunity zones” that can mitigate the taxation of capital gains and all future appreciation is tax-free if held for ten years.2
- A True Fund Investment Manager
- A diversified fund – by product type, geography and sponsorship3
- Preservation of capital is paramount – therefore lower than typical leverage and more diversification is to be expected
- Cash flow will be distributed on a quarterly basis
- $1 million minimums with the manager’s discretion to waive4
The fund will primarily invest in cities and areas that have strong macroeconomic trends, including:
- A young, educated workforce
- Strong population increases
- Lower costs of living compared to other areas of the country
- Higher quality of life
- Favorable tax law
The fund will look to invest throughout the country, but with an emphasis in southern states due to the predominance of the above favorable conditions.
- Leverage longstanding strategic relationships developed through our real estate consulting and investing background to invest with “best-in-class” regional and national developers
- We have a robust pipeline of potential projects located in OZ’s
- The manager retains the right to extend the life of the fund through two additional one year periods.
- Diversification does not assure against a loss. The fund is registered as non-diversified.
- The manager reserves the right to accept capital contributions of a lesser amount.
- The allocations represent the advisors’ investment thesis and do not represent a target allocation. There are no assurances the fund will meet the above allocations. Please reference the fund’s PPM for a further discussion on the fund’s investment strategy. Additionally, many projects will involve vertical and horizontal mixed use, where several of these asset classes may be combined in a single project.